The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of the website is for your general information and use only.
- We make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the information or content posted on our websites. SGIVC hereby disclaims all representations and warranties, whether expressed or implied, created by law, contract or otherwise, including without limitation, any warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement. SGIVC shall not be liable for any damages of any kind or nature, including without limitation, direct, indirect, special (including loss of profit) consequential or incidental damages arising from or in connection with the websites.
- SGIVC is not responsible, and provides no warranty whatsoever, for the accuracy, timeliness, performance, and suitability of any information or content obtained from third parties, including any hyper-links to or from third parties websites.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be at your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through our websites meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Links to any SGIVC website are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website without SGIVC's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of Malaysia.
- Whilst every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly, we take no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
SGIVC is committed to protecting the privacy and security of any personal data you may provide to us. Personal data includes information that can be linked to a specific individual, such as name, address, phone number or email address.
What Information We Collect
To the extent required by the PDPA:
- We will not collect personal data about you unless that information is necessary for one or more of our functions or activities
- We will collect personal data only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive manner
In an effort to keep our service as simple and as easy as possible, we record personal data and other information that we reasonably require to do business with you. For example, you may submit your name, postal address, e-mail address, and/or information in order to receive information about various subjects, register for SGIVC programmes, make a hotel room booking, subscribe to our mailing list, participate in our survey, promotions or competition or contact SGIVC member services. On all SGIVC websites that collect personal data, we specifically describe what information is required in order to provide you with the product or service you request. To protect your privacy, you should not provide us with any information that is not specifically requested.
SGIVC may collect the following information:
- Name, company name and job title
- Contact information such as address, phone contact and email address
- Credit card information pertaining to any online purchases
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys, promotions and/or offers
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We will respond to your suggestions or questions when you email us in the feedback page of our website.
- We may send emails to you to provide information about the latest deals available, new product launches, participation in competitions or promotions and occasional offer incentives for completing surveys. The recipient has the option to unsubscribe from this service.
- Credit card information is used to charge your credit card for any online deposit or payment you made.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may contact you about any product or service you have purchased from us for customer service purposes or to make any changes, updates or cancellations.
Security & Confidentiality
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure and kept confidential. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Besides this, we limit access to personal data about you to employees who need to come into contact with that information to provide the necessary products or services to you in order to do their job.
To the extent required by the PDPA, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal data that is no longer needed for any purpose that is permitted under the Act.
We may, from time to time, use "cookies" to store your preferences, record session information and collect information on how you visit and access our Web pages. We collect information on the Web pages visited by our customers in order to help us to continue improving our services.
Links To Other Websites
Controlling Your Personal Data
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal data in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, click to indicate that you do not want your personal data to be used for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal data for direct marketing purpose, you can change this at any time by unsubscribing the service or writing to us through the website’s feedback form.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, through the website's feedback form.
However, we reserve the right to disclose your personal data to respond to authorized information request from government authorities or when otherwise required by law.
Attention: Privacy Officer, Swiss-Garden International Vacation Club Bhd, S-7-01 & 7-02, Swiss Garden Residences, No: 2A Jalan Galloway, 50150 Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. no.: 603-2788 6688
Please contact the Privacy Contact using the above details if you have any concerns about the manner in which your personal data has been collected or handled by us.